Oh yes, January has gone so quickly that we are entering the 2nd month of 2012 very soon! Time really flies. After celebrating Christmas, New Year, then Chinese New Year, I believe a lot of us have had lots of food for these occasions. Now that February is approaching, it’s time to think of Valentine’s Day gifts.
Once again, I have something really nice to giveaway for Valentine’s Day! There are so many Valentine gifts but one really stands out! Thanks to Hotel Chocolat for sponsoring a lovely box of chocolate named “Sealed With A Kiss”! This box of chocolate comes in a lovely white heart shape packaging, tied with with pink and red ribbons. It is specially selected for those hopelessly and deliciously head over heels – with irresistible liquid caramels, melting pralines and ravishing truffles in beautiful hearts, passionate lips and more.
I particularly love Orange Mousse – light and airy milk chocolate mousse with refreshing zest of Valencia orange. Blackcurrant Bombe – a creamy truffle just bursting with natural blackcurrant fruitiness. What’s more, Strawberry & Black Pepper – light strawberry truffle and a pinch of black pepper to bring out the sweetness and add subtle spiciness and not forgetting Sweet Lips – pretty pink lips cast in smoochy 40% milk chocolate and filled with smoochier milk chocolate truffle!
My favourites have to be Raspberry Rapture – creamy white chocolate truffle with lot of tangy, tough tingling raspberry and Chocolate Brownie – the classic brownie experience captured in smooth praline and milk chocolate!
So, one box of “Seal With a Kiss” will be given giveaway!
TO WIN, please read the following instructions:
- This giveaway is opened to all readers in EUROPE, US & CANADA. The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org.
- For a chance to win, just leave a comment.
- Like my Facebook, then leave a separate comment.
- Like Hotel Chocolat’s Facebook, then leave a separate comment.
- Follow @mycookinghut on Twitter (if not already done so) and tweet Hotel Chocolat Valentine Giveaways #hotelchocolat @mycookinghut http://tinyurl.com/6t5zrrs, then leave a separate comment.
- Share on Facebook, then leave a separate comment.