Maille Hamper Giveaway! (CLOSED)
Hello peeps! Thanks to those who participated in the Harrods Luxury Christmas Hamper Giveaway! It has been a very encouraging response from all of your. I want to congratulate Sam, who has won “The Rutland” hamper! For those who didn’t manage to win, don’t worry!
I am partnering with Maille to giveaway a great hamper! Maille is a premium French mustard company that was founded in 1747 by Antoine Maille who became the official Vinegar Maker and Distiller to the King of France. Inspired by traditional artisan methods and 260 years of expertise, the creators at Maille have found that only through using high quality ingredients can the Maille Gold Standard can be reached.
Maille has been famous for its Dijon mustard. Apart from Dijon mustard, Maille is also famous for other products such as vinegars, dressings and sauces. As a mustard lover, I have been using Maille Dijon mustard for a while. I love its taste and texture, no doubt it is the pioneer in mustard industry. I also love the vinegars too, great for making fresh salad dressings at home.
So, there is one hamper to be given away to one winner. The products will include the following:
1) Dijon Originale 540g – named after the home of French mustard, this classic blend dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded. Made with finely crushed Brassica juncea seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat. Why not try adding it to macaroni cheese or a hot potato salad for an added kick?
2) Dijon Mustard with Honey 230g – the newest addition to Maille’s mustard range. The subtle balance between soft, sweet honey and smooth, powerful Dijon mustard is perfect as a glaze on roast chicken and turkey or in salad dressings.
3) Wholegrain Mustard 210g – made with crisp, whole seeds, this mustard is characterised by its grainy texture and powerful punch. Perfect in sauces, marinades or when added to a chicken casserole.
4) White Wing Vinegar – this superior white wine vinegar will enhance the flavour of salad, raw vegetables and French fries.
5) Cider Vinegar -sweet and fruity, this vinegar is made from the high-quality cider of Normandy orchard apples. Complements raw vegetables, poultry, duck, fish and shellfish and desserts. It can also be added to poaching recipes such as fish, meats, fruits or a special poached egg.
6) Sherry Vinegar ages in Oak Barrels – this barrel-aged Sherry vinegar hails from the Jerez region of Spain. It has a rich, nutty flavour typically associated with Sherry wine.
TO WIN, please read the following instructions:
- This giveaway is opened to all readers in the UK only. The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org and contacted via email.
- For a chance to win, just leave a comment.
- Like my Facebook, then leave a separate comment on this post.
- Share on Facebook, then leave a separate comment on this post.
- Follow @mycookinghut on Twitter and tweet Maille Hamper Giveaway! #maille #premium French mustard @mycookinghut http://wp.me/p7BZ9-2c7, then leave a separate comment on this post.