As Christmas is now drawing near, a lot of us have probably started shopping for Christmas gifts. Recently, Harrods launched a great collection of luxury hampers. These food hampers look absolutely amazing with all the wonderful products that you would wish for!
I was extremely excited to have received a hamper – Harrods East India Company. The hamper comes in a very nice gift box – it has got really nice flowery print on it, looks absolutely elegant. For those who love tea, coffee, biscuits, chutneys and sweets; this hamper is for you!
There is a total of 14 products in this luxury hamper – Tiger of Mysore Mocha Coffee, Christmas Tea Caddy, Jasmine Pearls Premium Explorer Tea, Governor Augier’s Bombay Chai, Cape Colony Rooibos Tea, Seville Orange Marmalade Biscuits, Black Peppercorn Biscuits, Lapsang Souchong Mustard, Garden Berries Jam, Mini Condiments (Chili Jelly, Apple & Mint, Lime Pickle), Chocolate Enrobed Raspberries and Chocolate Enrobed Caramelised Pecan Nuts. The packing for all the products are really beautiful. I have tried the biscuits and they are absolutely delicious. The chocolates are very nice too! They are really products of great quality!
Good news is, I am teaming up with Harrods to giveaway one “The Rutland” luxury hamper to one winner. The retail price for this hamper is £40.00. There are 6 top quality of products – Breakfast Blend Tagged Tea Bags, Darjeeling No.26 Tea Bags, Thin Cut Marmalade, Strawberry Jam, Butter Crunch Biscuits and Sea Salted Butter Fudge. Whether it will be for yourself or loved ones, it is going to be a great Christmas gift!
TO WIN, please read the following instructions:
- This giveaway is opened to all readers in the UK only. The winner will be randomly chosen using random.org and contacted via email.
- For a chance to win, just leave a comment.
- Like my Facebook, then leave a separate comment on this post.
- Like Harrods’s Facebook, then leave a separate comment on this post.
- Follow @mycookinghut on Twitter and tweet Harrods luxury hamper giveaway #harrods #luxuryhampers @mycookinghut http://wp.me/p7BZ9-2ba, then leave a separate comment on this post.
- Follow @Harrods on Twitter, then leave a separate comment on this post.